Friday, August 17, 2012

Website Activity Period 6

If you are having a hard time with the Infinite Campus part of the assignment refer to the post titled "Homework Friday 8/17 & Website Activity HELP". Otherwise leave your comment here. Don't forget your name!!

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Period 6

Anonymous said...

where do we look on infinite campus for website activity?

Anonymous said...

I am AWESOME!

Devin W. said...

My first day of rio was awesome.
I love my pre algebra teacher Miss.Smith, and how she has a pitbull!

danielle u. said...

my first day at rio was fun but i got dress coded :p

Anonymous said...

where do i look for wedsite activity?

Mrs. Madsen said...

I'm not sure what "Website Activity" you're looking for, if it's on Infinite Campus click on Calendar. Scroll down the blog, there are directions with pictures on today's homework post.

Mrs. Madsen said...

There are a lot of posts here with no NAMES, great comments, keep them coming, but write your name or I don't know who you are!!

Jaden B said...

Hi!!! My first day at Rio was awesome and I am soooo excited to be in Miss Smith's math class!:)

Sarah P. said...

My first day of Rio Norte was very fun. It was a little hard finding some of my classes though...

Michaela said...

The first and second days at school were the best days of school ever!!! I want the weekend to be over to because I want to go back! WOW, I never thought I would ever say that!!! Well, see ya on Tuesday.

Hana said...

I had a lot of fun on the first day ,but I was really disappointed with the elective program. Other than that everything was fantastic and I love all my teachers!

-Hana

Maddie S. said...

Glad the first day of school is over! :)

Michelle M. said...

Rio is soooooo big.I got lost a couple times but it's still exciting.

Anonymous said...

First day if Rio was confusing but I learned a few things in the end.

Marc E said...

The first day was kinda confusing at the start but I look forward to learning more about pre algebra

Hannah B. said...

My first day at Rio was so fun! I found a lot of my friends I didn't see over summer!!

Jade D said...

Had a good first day

Emma C. said...

My first day at Rio was fun and since i have a lot of friends in 8th grade they help me around the school.:D

Raymond B said...

My first day at Rio was amwsome!

Peri W. said...

hi! i had the most amazing day on the first day of school! i love being in Ms. Smith's home room and math class!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

The first day of school was awsome i love being in miss smiths math class its fun

Chance R said...

The first day of school was awsome

Anonymous said...

the first day of Rio was awesome! p.s josh spiker (a.k.a my brother) says hi!

Kyla W said...

My first day at Rio was fun. I love my teachers (especially Miss. Smith) and had a fun day!!!

Anonymous said...

Dylan L said....
I had a great first day at Rio!!

tannerb said...

schooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! me like alot

Mariah W. said...

Hi period 6! My first day was awesome!! And I am so happy to have Mrs. Smith for a math teacher! :)

Anonymous said...

Rio is awesome

Anonymous said...

helloooooooooooooo

Sam W said...

first day was really great I loved going to all my different classes

Rachel B. said...

The first day of Rio was great! I think Junoir high will be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

hello

Adrian S. said...

hey its adrian i didnt find the word can anyone guide me threw it please?

Jack G said...

My first day was fun!

Michelle M said...

who knows what "51,61,63 all" means

Mrs. Madsen said...

It means 51 by itself, and then 61, 62, 63 (61-63 all) :)
I'll miss you all :)

Everyone! said...

We all miss you Miss Smith!!

Mrs. Madsen said...

I miss you too! I will make sure to come visit and see how everyone is doing. :) I was sad to leave such a wonderful group of young adults on Zambezi. :(