If you are having a hard time with the Infinite Campus part of the assignment refer to the post titled "Homework Friday 8/17 & Website Activity HELP". Otherwise leave your comment here. Don't forget your name!!
My first two days at Rio Norte happened way better than I expected. The first day, I thought I would be trampled over by the other kids or getting lost. Luckily, none of those things happened to me. The teachers and staff here are really friendly. The whole school environment is really nice. The second day at Rio wasn't scary and I already memorized my schedule! I really like this new school and I am adjusting to it well.
So far, my first days at Rio have been better than I thought it would be. I've already learned where to go for all my classes and I already understand the block schedule. Everybody has been nice and my teachers seem great. I am so excited for spending my junior high days here at Rio together with Team Zambezi. :)
My first two days at Rio Norte were amazing. I was nervous at 1st because I thought I would get lost or be late for class. Now, I'm confident and ready for Monday!
mrs. smith, i did not put my name my other blog so i will do it right now. here is my note about school.
my first day of school was nerve racking and scary. but after i found a friend i had a great day! my day got even better after my first period and i got less nerves. :) even though i had some downers with my day i still loved it!!!!!! ;) :)
mrs smith i can not get to infinite campus. my computer will not let me and what is my password to get into hot math .com your paper does not explain it enough. hannah kerchner
Hannah, refer to the homework post for today where there is additional website activity help, otherwise you need to see Mr. Smith in the library for infinite campus help. Your paper states that, and tells you to look down the right side of the blog for links and passwords to Hotmath. It's an investigation, keep at it.
The first day of Rio Norte was totally fun! It made me nervous at first, but since I have such nice teachers and nice classmates, I don't feel lonely anymore! All of my classes are really fun to learn from!
Mrs. Smith I easily found the links and got the home work the first time. Thanks for your easy directions and I am sure that with your guidance I will soar in algebra.
Why hello there fellow classmates!I hope this year is a great year, and I hope to maintain those A's because it is very important to me. I also want to do better than my brother Daniel, who also had you, Miss Smith. Daniel Barrett, 2 years ago, remember him? maybe? Anyways, I found the homework easily, and I hope that it's the same way like that for everything. And have you noticed that people tend to speak out more on a place like a blog like this than in real life because it's not face to face confrontation, so they don't have as much reason to be shy? Just an observation. And a tip to other people, bookmark the websites of your teachers in your browser so you don't have to memorize the URL. See you on Monday Miss Smith!
Sorry, but I accidentally wrote my comment for period 6 instead of 5. My comment said... My first and second days of school were the best ever!!! I want the weekend to be over so I can go back to rio!!!!!
My first two days of school were definitely exciting! I had a little trouble finding my classes on the first day, but now I have no trouble at all. All of my teachers and classmates were very friendly, and I hope that I can learn a lot from all my wonderful teachers!
The campus of Rio Norte was so great, and clean, I felt like this school was just right for me, except that I got a major talent for finding wrong classes. All the teachers were nice, and I totally LOVE their smiles!
My first two days at Rio Norte weren't as bad as I thought they would be; I didn't get lost like I thought I would and the teachers werents as strict as I thought.
My first day of school was just a wonderful time down the rainbow. I had met some nice, encouraging, and enthusiastic teachers that were there to help me. There was also many new students that could be my new friend in the future. I just had a blast and I am looking forward to go to school on Monday. From David C.
My first day at Rio Norte was really confusing at first. But once I started moving around for my classes throughout the day, everything became familiar. It was a lot of fun seeing my friends, and I am looking forward to meeting new people!
Hi Mrs. Smith! I'm having a great time so far at Rio Norte and looking forward to a great year. Rio isn't as "scary" as i expected! You seem like a GREAT math teacher so I'm looking forward to that! See you soon!
My first two days at Rio Norte were great. I had a lot of fun meeting my teachers and friends. I hope this continues and i have a great rest of the year. :)
At first I was a little scared about transitioning classrooms, having six teachers, and a new rotating block. But after my third day at Rio Norte, I'm enjoying myself and I really like it there.
46 comments:
Miss Smith
The first two days of Rio Norte were amazing. it's a little intimidating but I'm getting used to it.
My first two days at Rio Norte happened way better than I expected. The first day, I thought I would be trampled over by the other kids or getting lost. Luckily, none of those things happened to me. The teachers and staff here are really friendly. The whole school environment is really nice. The second day at Rio wasn't scary and I already memorized my schedule! I really like this new school and I am adjusting to it well.
So far, my first days at Rio have been better than I thought it would be. I've already learned where to go for all my classes and I already understand the block schedule. Everybody has been nice and my teachers seem great. I am so excited for spending my junior high days here at Rio together with Team Zambezi. :)
Maya H. said...
The first day of Rio Norte was a great experience. It was a lot of fun to go to different classes.
My first two days at Rio Norte were amazing. I was nervous at 1st because I thought I would get lost or be late for class. Now, I'm confident and ready for Monday!
The homework was fun and easy, and now I know where to go if I have a problem with math. Thanks Ms.Smith!!
Rio Norte is awesome!!!
Great comments, keep them coming, but write your NAME or I don't know who you are!!
mrs. smith, i did not put my name my other blog so i will do it right now. here is my note about school.
my first day of school was nerve racking and scary. but after i found a friend i had a great day! my day got even better after my first period and i got less nerves. :)
even though i had some downers with my day i still loved it!!!!!! ;) :)
I'm glad you loved it, I don't know who you are still though.... :p
i did my blog already and it is under yours mrs. smith here is my name
mrs smith i can not get to infinite campus. my computer will not let me and what is my password to get into hot math .com your paper does not explain it enough. hannah kerchner
Hannah, refer to the homework post for today where there is additional website activity help, otherwise you need to see Mr. Smith in the library for infinite campus help. Your paper states that, and tells you to look down the right side of the blog for links and passwords to Hotmath. It's an investigation, keep at it.
The first day of Rio Norte was totally fun! It made me nervous at first, but since I have such nice teachers and nice classmates, I don't feel lonely anymore! All of my classes are really fun to learn from!
Mithara K
Mrs. Smith I easily found the links and got the home work the first time. Thanks for your easy directions and I am sure that with your guidance I will soar in algebra.
Awesome Mithara! Thanks. I bet you will.
My first day at rio was very fun and exciting, though it was kind of difficult finding the classes
Why hello there fellow classmates!I hope this year is a great year, and I hope to maintain those A's because it is very important to me.
I also want to do better than my brother Daniel, who also had you, Miss Smith. Daniel Barrett, 2 years ago, remember him? maybe?
Anyways, I found the homework easily, and I hope that it's the same way like that for everything.
And have you noticed that people tend to speak out more on a place like a blog like this than in real life because it's not face to face confrontation, so they don't have as much reason to be shy?
Just an observation. And a tip to other people, bookmark the websites of your teachers in your browser so you don't have to memorize the URL. See you on Monday Miss Smith!
Sorry, but I accidentally wrote my comment for period 6 instead of 5. My comment said...
My first and second days of school were the best ever!!! I want the weekend to be over so I can go back to rio!!!!!
So far so good at Rio Norte.
Emily K
My first two days of school were definitely exciting! I had a little trouble finding my classes on the first day, but now I have no trouble at all. All of my teachers and classmates were very friendly, and I hope that I can learn a lot from all my wonderful teachers!
my first day was confusing but fun!
Rio Norte is amazing so far. You seem like a great teacher, I can't wait for next week!
The campus of Rio Norte was so great, and clean,
I felt like this school was just right for me,
except that I got a major talent for finding wrong classes.
All the teachers were nice, and I totally LOVE their smiles!
My first two days at Rio Norte weren't as bad as I thought they would be; I didn't get lost like I thought I would and the teachers werents as strict as I thought.
Anneliese B.
I was so nervous for the first day, but it turns out I was worried for nothing! I can't wait until Monday!
My first day of school was just a wonderful time down the rainbow. I had met some nice, encouraging, and enthusiastic teachers that were there to help me. There was also many new students that could be my new friend in the future. I just had a blast and I am looking forward to go to school on Monday.
From David C.
Rio Norte rules! My first day at school was awesome!
School at Rio Norte is so much different than my last school.
hi:)
Best first day ever!!!!:)
My first day at Rio Norte was really confusing at first. But once I started moving around for my classes throughout the day, everything became familiar. It was a lot of fun seeing my friends, and I am looking forward to meeting new people!
My first day at Rio Norte was great and all my teachers are awesome! I'm looking forward to rest of the school year in Algebra1
Being new to Rio Norte has been difficult, but it's a great school.
Hi Mrs. Smith! I'm having a great time so far at Rio Norte and looking forward to a great year. Rio isn't as "scary" as i expected! You seem like a GREAT math teacher so I'm looking forward to that! See you soon!
rio is really big and i find the block schedule confusing
My first two days at Rio Norte were great. I had a lot of fun meeting my teachers and friends. I hope this continues and i have a great rest of the year. :)
Great first day! Much more difficult then elementry!
At first I was a little scared about transitioning classrooms, having six teachers, and a new rotating block. But after my third day at Rio Norte, I'm enjoying myself and I really like it there.
As always I enjoy seeing my old friends and meeting new ones on the first day of school!
My mom and I can't figure out page 18 problem 20.
Well there are 60 minutes in an hour, so if there are 240 minutes, how many hours is that? Try to use that information to replace 240 with a variable.
My first day was fun ,but confusing
bye mrs smith
Bye Period 5, I'll miss you!
Post a Comment