If you are having a hard time with the Infinite Campus part of the assignment refer to the post titled "Homework Friday 8/17 & Website Activity HELP". Otherwise leave your comment here. Don't forget your name!!
18 comments:
Alexa S
said...
The first 2 days at Rio Norte where definitely days to remember :) im glad to say that I'm on team ZAMBEZI!!
My first 2 days of Rio Norte went very well. I can't believe those 2 days flew by so quickly! My experience in the team has been a great one so far, and i'm sure it will stay that way. I can't wait for the exciting things for the future in team Zambezi!
My first day at Rio Norte was definitely strange, something that i wasnt used to. but even after the first day at Rio, because i had friends there I could count on, I started to get the hang of it. the running from class-to-class evrything
18 comments:
The first 2 days at Rio Norte where definitely days to remember :)
im glad to say that I'm on team ZAMBEZI!!
My first 2 days of Rio Norte went very well. I can't believe those 2 days flew by so quickly! My experience in the team has been a great one so far, and i'm sure it will stay that way. I can't wait for the exciting things for the future in team Zambezi!
My first day was amazing!!! I liked all my teachers!
1st and 2nd day were great!
Had a great first day at Rio! All of my teachers are super nice and I cant wait for Monday. And oh yeah, team Zambezi rocks! :)
Rio is awesome. I had so much fun.
I had a great first two days and am excited to be on team Zambezi
My first day at Rio Norte was definitely strange, something that i wasnt used to. but even after the first day at Rio, because i had friends there I could count on, I started to get the hang of it. the running from class-to-class evrything
Raymond V.
Rio Norte is the best i really like the teacher they are amazing and funny.
The first day of school was scary but cool.I knew where I was going, so that was good.
Rio is a great place!
Loved the first day of school. I love all of my teachers.I love rio norte!!!!
my first day at rio norte was AMAZING i love this school already!
the first day of school was awesome can't wait for wednesday !!!
my first days at rio were amazing espcially meeting all my terrific teachers!!!!!! :)
I had a great time in math class :) I'm so excited!
Hailey V.
Period 2
Emily Weston
my first to days at rio norte were very exciting and memorable!especially meeting all my teachers and friends.
Rio Norte is way better than elementary school
Post a Comment