Friday, August 17, 2012

Website Activity Period 1

If you are having a hard time with the Infinite Campus part of the assignment refer to the post titled "Homework Friday 8/17 & Website Activity HELP".  Otherwise leave your comment here.  Don't forget your name!!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach Hawkins,

My first day was great! I meet lots of new people! But i have a problem cause when i click "Website Activity" It says Access Blocked. Anyways, I love the team i got! Zambezi all the way!

Mrs. Madsen said...

Hopefully I fixed it, where are you trying to click on it from? Let me know if you gain access now. :)

Anonymous said...

Ryan Davis,

First day was awesome! I had the same problem Zach did. I couldn't get into the website activity. Anyways, I am so excited for the year. Go Zambezi!

P.S. So excited your my math teacher!

Mrs. Madsen said...

Thanks Ryan!our team will rock!

Lauren R. said...

first day was great! I love all my teachers especially my math teacher!!! I'm excited to be in jr high...cant wait!!!!! ZAMBEZI ROCKS!

P.S this is lauren R... from period 1.
GO ZAMBEZI!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rex Espana

Hi

Anonymous said...

My first day of school was amazing and I am realy excited to be ion you homeroom and math class with you Mrs.Smith! GO TEAM ZAMBEZI!!!

Anonymous said...

My first day of school was amazing and I am looking forward to having a wonderful year!!
Phoebe Choi
Period 1

Anonymous said...

I was on Hotmath.com and it said that only the blue problems are availble to view unless you may for it. So, I just wanted to ask if I could use a hint from one of the free prblems?
Phobebe Choi
Period 1

Anonymous said...

Ryan Davis,

Sorry tried getting in website activity the next day. And it still didnt work so just wanted to let you know.

Mrs. Madsen said...

@Ryan: Thanks for letting me know, that's no good :) I'll work on it.
@Phoebe: Use the password under Pardner Passwords, that is your Hotmath "Login". Then you should be able to view what you're looking for.

Eden D. said...

My first day was great!! I had tons of fun. I'm glad your my math teacher :) I hope this year will be fun! Go Zambezi!!

Sydney C said...

I was confused the first day, but all of the teachers at Rio were nice and helped me find my way. :]

Henry A. said...

I think that I will enjoy being in your pre-algebra class. I really liked my first day of school.

Jennifer S said...

My first day of school was awesome! Team Zambezi rocks! I am really excited about your class. GO TEAM ZAMBEZI!

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem as everyone else.My first day of school was amazing! GO ZAMBEZE

Eden D. said...

When I went to Infinite Campus & selected "Website Activity", it said access denied... Just wanted to let you know.

Nicole S. said...

Rio Norte is amazing!!! The teachers are awesome and I am looking forward to a great year! Go Team Zambezi!

Nathan k. said...

Rio Norte is awesome.The teachers are so nice.I am looking forward to a great year on team Zambezi.

Leilani H. said...

I had a great first day everything went perfectly!

Sydney N. said...

I loved my first day at Rio! I made some new friends and its a wonderful school! I really enjoy it and I am looking forward to making new friends!

malaney gould said...

I love Rio Norte and can't wait to have a great year as a Riverhawk!!!

Blake B. said...

Do you remember cassandra my sister?

Sebastian H. said...

My first day at Rio was a little confusing. But, I still had fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
I just want to say it's going to be a fun year!

taylor D said...

my first day was good. I got lost a few times but it was still good. I got to hang out with my friends at brunch and lunch.

Mrs. Madsen said...

Blake: of course I remember your sister Cassie! Tell her hello :)

justin. A said...

my first of school was awesome. My math teacher is so cool.