Friday, August 17, 2012

Website Activity Period 2

If you are having a hard time with the Infinite Campus part of the assignment refer to the post titled "Homework Friday 8/17 & Website Activity HELP". Otherwise leave your comment here. Don't forget your name!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi miss smith period 3

emily weston said...

period 3 EMILY W.

Mrs. Madsen said...

Don't forget to write your name, and you should leave a comment as instructed on your activity :) Tell me something....

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Smith, I had a wonderful first day of school! I think that we will have a great year! You're the best! :)
from,
Katie T. period:2

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Smith! :)
Melissa M.
Period 2

Shaina L. said...

Hi Ms. Smith. I had a great first day at school. I hope we have a great year with everyone!! :D

JessicaP said...

Hi Miss Smith,
On my first day at Rio, I saw alot of my friends that I played sports with. Looking forward to a great year.
Jessica Perez
Period 2

Kiora S. period: 2 said...

My first day in your class was awesome!

Cleo W. said...

Hello everyone! My first day of school was exciting and exausting! I hope I have a great year here at rio! Now for some askii art
(o)___(o)
- -
( o -. o)<yo!)

Mikayla R. said...

hi Miss.Smith

Michelle B. said...

I love Team Zambezi! The teachers are nice and fun.

Anonymous said...

the first day was good

Anonymous said...

Lauren R. Period 2
Hey Mrs.Smith,
I had a fabulous first day of school!!!!!your one of my favorite teachers. I am so excited to be at rio.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Smith, on page 14. #11-15 odd do we have to draw a number line?
Thanks,
Katie T. Period: 2

Mrs. Madsen said...

You should draw at least one number line. You don't need to do one for each problem.

Anonymous said...

Ok thanks for your help Miss Smith! :)
from,
Katie T. Period: 2

Anonymous said...

thank you for the help got into infinite campus
alyssa a. period 2

Anonymous said...

I had a great first day of school but will miss Ms. Smith!
Melissa M Period 2

Mrs. Madsen said...

Thank you Melissa :) I will miss you!