As we start Quarter 2 there will be a few ways for you to get some extra credit.
2. Make your homework or assignment "blogworthy". If you have a beautiful assignment and I put it on the blog, I will give you extra credit.
3. Look out for Extra Credit Postings. I will start posting random problems or assignments here that you can complete for some extra credit.
Just Remember: Extra credit is just that, extra. If you are missing any assignments you cannot complete extra credit to make up for it. It is meant for that extra little boost, not that desperate plea at the end of the quarter!
11 comments:
Miss Smith,
Does how we do on the benchmark affect our report card grade(for Q1)? I mean, will it be in by the end of the grading period?
-Phaedra(;
Yes!
Cool EXTRA CREDIT!
Cool EXTRA CREDIT!
Cool! I want Extra Credit! - Jaiden P
awesome,but what i need to know is when English benchmarks r going tobe posted
Yes, Because it is a test of all the new material we learned in the first Qtr. :p Tristan Leon
To answer Alice's question....
English Benchmarks start on Monday, and Mrs. Norris passed out study guides today (Periods 4-6.)
Hope that helps! :)
-Mimi Mason, Period 3
P.S. Is this extra credit? :D
Will Do Miss Smith!
Found this one too ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koEPUwE5NM&feature=related
-Phaedra
Thanks you!
extra credit! will do(:
-Jessica Period 4
Post a Comment