Friday, October 14, 2011

Benchmark Review

Youth Summit attendees: You will have to take the benchmark either during class the block before you are absent, or come see me during lunch right away to make up the test.

Click Here for review.     Click here for answers.

7 comments:

Michael Shipley said...

What is 'Youth Summit' exactly?

Alice Yanovsky said...

i have a question and a comment. What is the summit and this has nothing to do with math but, i just cant wait for my birthday on Sunday :D

allison kim said...

i think this helped me alot.

thanks

Steven Sebastian said...

To Alice Yanovsky, it means like an absent student I think. I just used my awesome reading skills to determine the answer. If I'm wrong, (which never happens), then you should ask Mrs. Smith. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! : D

-Steven Sebastian

Steven Sebastian said...

For Michael Shipley, I just explained it to Alice so just look at my last comment.

-Steven Sebastian

Anonymous said...

Oh ok. But is it an"absent student" or an event?
By: Michael Shipley
IN MS. SHAW'S ROOM!!!!!!!!

Michael Shipley said...

It is not as I found out today in math.(Period 1!)