Thursday, October 6, 2011

Homework questions

I'm on the plane right now, missed you guys today :) I bet I got a great report from the sub about you. Good luck getting ready for your test, remember to ask each other questions about the homework!

21 comments:

Emily Jimenez said...

Hey Miss Smith! I hope you have a great time and thanks for the luck on the test! :D

Alex Striff said...

I'm helping Mimi.

You are finding the averages that most represent the data. I put "mean, median" for both because not only is it the most common answer that i put down in 6th grade before, but it would be useful to have an average number to represent all of the numbers, (mean) and you would want the middle of all of the numbers so that you can get a total idea of what is happening.
Is this extra credit?

~Alex Striff

Anonymous said...

have fun anyssa guzman

cameron w. said...

hey miss smith, what is the homework for 10/7 ? the sub gave some people around 60 problems and others about 10 problems. thanks, cameron

Mrs. Madsen said...

Who has the homework that you can put up for me? Be confident! :)

Anonymous said...

The sub said Mathbook Pgs. 675(#7-11), and Pgs. 757(#1-4)

Mrs. Madsen said...

Is that right? Seems like funny pages... I'll look when I can later. ::)

allisonkim said...

we all miss you ^^
i hope you had fun

allisonkim said...

for the notes is it 11.3 then 11.2?

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip :)
and I know it's kind of late to say that :)

-Purva Parwal

Mrs. Madsen said...

Thanks Purva!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Smith! When will the we get our ch.2 test scores back??- Kristen Tabia pd.1

Mrs. Madsen said...

Kristen,
I am out of the state. You took the test on Friday. While I was out of the state. Patience.

Anonymous said...

Wait! Pleeeeaaasssseeee don't say you wont be back tomorrow! Let's just say I'm not a big fan of subs :(...
-Phaedra
p.s. Hope your enjoying your vacation :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry..,-kristen

Lauren Eom said...

Hi Miss Smith! Hope you had fun in Georgia! Tomorrow I have math with you in the morning! See you tomorrow!

~Lauren Eom

Steven Sebastian said...

For allisonkim, it doesnt matter if it is 11.3 or 11.2. Whichever you want! Its pretty late to say this though.

-Steven Sebastian

Steven Sebastian said...

If you want to see like a zebra, take your hands, cross them, make an O shape with your fingers and put them to your eyes. because zebra cant see straight, but two-sided! I can show you in period 3.

-Steven Sebastian

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck on 14 on page 640

allison kim said...

i didn't know that zebes are like that. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i call zebras "zebes" for short

Steven Sebastian said...

For anonymous, #14 on 640 is pretty simple. 3/8 = x/360. 360 x 3 = 1080. Then you divide 1080 by 8 and there is your answer. I cant say the answer, but you can solve it easily!

-Steven Sebastian