Mrs. Madsen (Miss Smith)
Will we need to bring out notebooks that day? -Mimi Mason Per. 3
Hey miss smith do we bring our books to mrs Norris tomorrow? If not, when do we? Thanks!
Is this going to be a big test grade?
Emily: Bring your textbooks to English Class on Wednesday/Thursday. Mimi: I suppose, not necessarily, you can use scratch paper. Anonymous: What would you consider big? ;) Just be ready, I told you it would be different.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Will we need to bring out notebooks that day?
-Mimi Mason Per. 3
Hey miss smith do we bring our books to mrs Norris tomorrow? If not, when do we? Thanks!
Is this going to be a big test grade?
Emily: Bring your textbooks to English Class on Wednesday/Thursday.
Mimi: I suppose, not necessarily, you can use scratch paper.
Anonymous: What would you consider big? ;) Just be ready, I told you it would be different.
Post a Comment