Sunday, February 19, 2012

Homework help-Answers to 6.1 #22-33

7 comments:

Mimi Mason said...

This really helped me with #33. Thanks! :)
Mimi Mason Per.3

Steven Sebastian said...

For the recent Math test we took, what was the answer to #15? I didn't get a chance to get the answer in class.

-Steven Sebastian

Anonymous said...

This may seem like a stupid question, but were there notes for 7.4? I' trying to do the homework, and I'm not sure whether I totally know what's going on.
Thank you! :)
~Hannah W, Period 5

Mrs. Madsen said...

Yes, Hannah scroll down to the homework from 2/14 and the notes are under the picture of Hw. :)

Anonymous said...

why arent there answers for 7.5 and 6.2

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! :D
~Hannah

Mrs. Madsen said...

Holy moly anonymous....we just did 6.2 today, the answers will be up as usual on the next A day. Patience.
Hannah, you're welcome :)
Stephen, nobody has answered that yet, sorry.