Thursday, September 29, 2011

Next week/Fall Break/T-shirt

Hey guys, if I saw you today then you know I'm in another wedding, this time in Georgia so I won't be here next Thursday or Friday.  So get your t-shirt orders to me tomorrow; remember if I get 10 orders for blue shirts then that will be an option. Check out the pink, green, and blue options.  There's also black! Order Form


We finished chapter 2 today, the test will be next Friday for A day or the following Monday for B-day.
Period 2, I didn't get to film your amazing song!!! Anyone that wants to be featured on the blog, sing our dividing song and send it to me for extra credit, you'll be a star!!  You can do it with someone else so you're not all alone. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so sad we did not get to sing the song i am posting a comment for hw.

Abby Hansen

Anonymous said...

I want to sing it! How do we send it to you?!?

JP Flores

Mrs. Madsen said...

JP you can record it with a smartphone or camera or you can come see me at brunch and I'll do it for you :)
Miss Smith

Anonymous said...

This is a great website! My mom loves it too :)

Ally Levin

Anonymous said...

This Blog is so much fun!
~Abby Hansen

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get extra credit!!!

Mrs. Madsen said...

But who are you???

Anonymous said...

This website is so much fun!
-Lauren F.

Anonymous said...

I'm Purva :)

Serena Avila said...

Hello Miss Smith! How was your fall break!

Serena Avila :)

Anonymous said...

i love the websie
~Anyssa Guzman

Anonymous said...

nm on one of my comments requesting for help to find cumulative 2 i found it Anyssa Guzman

Mrs. Madsen said...

It was great Serena, thanks! Lots of horseback riding :)

Steven Sebastian said...

I could use some extra credit. As long as I can do it!

-Steven Sebastian