Thursday, September 29, 2011

Leaving Comments

I'm not sure why but some of you are having trouble leaving comments....me too!! Abby, JP, what did you do so that it was a success?? Anyone else having trouble?? Email me.
 Yikes!! A mystery, something for me to solve!

I think I fixed, it, with Mrs. Shaw's help.  Keep trying!! 

36 comments:

Kirsten Shaw said...

Your blog is awesome! Love the facemath:)

Anonymous said...

Wait, did mine go through??
-Phaedra

Anonymous said...

hi
-McKenna

Anonymous said...

Oh yay it did! Thanks Miss Smith!
-Phaedra

Vivian Lee said...

Hi Miss smith!!! have a great weekends!!

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Smith you have a great website
-Kevin

Karli Peterson said...

If anyone in Miss Smith's class Period 4 wants to meet somewhere to film the Dividing Fractions song for extra credit let me know.(:

Steven Sebastian said...

Hey Mrs. Smith!

After like a bajillion tries, i hope this comment will make it through. Anyway, it waz the first time i've ever heard the dividing fractions song. it's kinda cheesy, but catchy!

-Steven Sebastian

Justin Woolley said...

Hey Miss Smith.....awesome website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm. .Do the people you do the cross cancel song thingy with have to be in the same period as you?
-Phaedra :]

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Smith!!!!
-Arthur C.

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT 4 day weekend!!!
-Arthur C.

Anonymous said...

Hi! :D

Hope this will work. Using Firefox on a mac. :)

~Hannah W, Period 5

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Smith you are the best math teacher ever YOU ROCK
-Skyler

Mrs. Madsen said...

No Phaedra, the people don't have to be in the same period. Thanks Skyler, Kevin and Justin! :)

Anonymous said...

hi. i didn't know what to put.
- Chris G, Period 3

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Smith see you tomorrow....
-Casey T. per.1

Anonymous said...

Hi
Jacob G. period4

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Smith!!!!!!
Your website is awesome and your the most awesome teacher!!!!!!!!

-Trevor Strem Period 3

Inifnity Norton said...

I played battleship and it was so fun i got all the questions right. Ya!!!!

Infinity Norton Per.4

Alex Striff said...

Ta da! I'm here!
~Alex Striff

Anonymous said...

hi, did mine go through?

-Kennedy M.

Unknown said...

HIIIII!!! :D

Unknown said...

HIIII :D

Unknown said...

hi

Mrs. Madsen said...

Thanks Trevor!
To all of you "unknowns"....if you're commenting for your credit, that's not working out so well right now! But Unknown is doing a stellar job!

Steven Sebastian said...

I just played battleship and lost! Even though I am in the enriched math class. But I got all the answers right! Kyle Naftel might say I was a fail, but I think I did great!

Jenna :) said...

Hey Miss Smith i love your website!!!!!! I love your pictures of your horses!! :)

Clay Pokorny said...

hi, i couldn't think of anything to say. Great website though, and nice selections for the face math

Anonymous said...

Kennedy! Copy-cat("Did mine go thru??") -.- Hahaha just kidding. Hope you have a safe trip to Georgia Miss Smith! Bring us back some peaches!! Wait, is that right?..Ok it think it is. Anyway, enjoy your trip! :D
-Phaedra :]

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Smith
I guess it works on internet explorer and on Mozilla Firefox because, this is the second time, but on Mozilla Firefox.....

-Arthur Clark
Sharksfan125@gmail.com
SjSharkspwb@gmail.com

XD

Alice Yanovsky said...

wow this is really cool

allison kim said...

i heart your website and i heart you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allison kim said...

why doesn't the 11.3 notes come up?
it just shows the google blog or something.

and could you hurry up with the fixing because i have you on monday

Mrs. Madsen said...

Allison,
I am out of the state. On a vacation. Call a friend.

Anonymous said...

Ms.Shaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!