Period 2 had a different agenda than Periods 3,4, & 6! Per 2 is on the right. Per's 3,4,6 are on the left. YOU ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT HOMEWORK. See me if you're confused.
Because of the end of the quarter, all Test Corrections need to be turned in by the end of the day on FRIDAY.
5 comments:
Hi Ms.Smith,
I'm really confused. You said we don't have math this Friday because min. day so do I turn in my homework on Mon. or on Fri????
Thanks!!
Chas, the homework should be turned in Monday when you come to class. For everyone that didn't turn in test corrections, those need to be handed in by Friday to make report card grades.
OK thank you!!
Hi ms.Smith,
If you ever need my help for tutoring someone of you need help during advisory for math help since you said there is only one of you, I would be glad to assist.
Thanks!!!!!!!1
No thank you Chas, you're awesome, and I'll take you up on that, you're an amazing tutor!
Post a Comment