Thursday, September 6, 2012

Drop me a Line here


Thanks for all of the hello's, I hope that you're all enjoying your year at Rio, and I miss you guys!

13 comments:

Jared Kawasawa said...

Hey, Miss Smith. How are you doing ?

Everyone said...

We miss you too!

Mrs. Madsen said...

Jared I'm doing great, it's not nearly as hot up here! I hope your 8th grade year is going well!
And thanks, Everyone :) I hope your year on Zambezi is going fantastically, I know you're super lucky that Mrs. Norris is back!

Alice Yanovsky per 1 from last year :) said...

ill miss u 4 ever!!!!!! . .
^

Mrs. Madsen said...

Thanks Alice! I hope your 8th grade year is going well!!! Tell everyone I said hello :)

Steven Sebastian said...

Hi Mrs. Smith!! Its too bad that the new 7th graders can't have you for a math teacher, cuz you were AWESOME!! How goes life up north?

-Steven Sebastian

Mrs. Madsen said...

Thanks Steven!!! Life is good up here, a great new school with great new students, a new adventure! I do miss Rio though, for sure :)
Hope 8th grade is going well!
Miss Smith

Steven Sebastian said...

You should post a picture of the new school that you are teaching in. Our Halloween Dance is coming up soon. Wish you were here!

-Steven Sebastian

Phaedra Robinson (; said...

MISS SMITH!!! I miss you :(. How are you and hows Oregon? I hope everythings goin well! Happy Halloween!

-Phaedra (:

P.S. Can I please get you're email to contact you about something? Thanks :)

Mrs. Madsen said...

Phaedra! I miss you too :) happy Halloween, enjoy yourself tomorrow.
My email is smithky@nclack.k12.or.us

Mrs. Madsen said...

Steven :) I will work on that picture for you. Have a great time at the Halloween dance, if I didn't miss it... Wish I could be there!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Gabriella
Hope you are enjoying yourself in Oregon. I no longer attend Rio, I go to Albert Einstein Academy (charter). I am still adjusting but I think change is always good.
I'll send you an e-mail.

-Gabriella Fenelon

Mrs. Madsen said...

Gabriella!!! Change can be great, and you are the most well adjusted person I know. I would love an email :) you can find me here smithky@nclack.k12.or.us