Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Want Extra Credit?

If you complete this worksheet BEFORE you receive your graded chapter 5 mid-test (A-day is Friday 1/27 & B-day is Monday 1/28 then you can get extra credit.

How does someone Learn to Speak Math?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Mathew Burns: tried downloading the extra credit but it says I don't have access to this document

Anonymous said...

it wont let me see the document and i thought the mid test for a day is wedensday

Mrs. Madsen said...

Try it now it should be fixed. The mid-test is Wednesday & Thursday, but I'm giving you until I hand it back graded on Friday/Monday to complete this extra credit.

Mary-Christina said...

hahaha miss smith thats funny! its a fun way to learn math!! woohoo

Steven Sebastian said...

It looks fun!! I could ALWAYS use extra credit!

-Steven Sebastian

Anonymous said...

miss smith.. i thought the test was on friday, but i was wrong :/. do you think that i could still turn it in on thursday?

Mrs. Madsen said...

Yes-you have to turn it in before I hand the test back, not before you take it.

allison kim said...

it won't let me download the extra credit so what do i do