hi its Kate from period 1. the answer to your question shows a graph that tells us that the more education we have the more you earn and you are less likely to become unemployed.
sorry of topic... So in math today Ms. Smith told us that you need to keep these things tought in your pocket... Well that pants that I wore that day went through the wash... Dang!
3 comments:
hi its Kate from period 1. the answer to your question shows a graph that tells us that the more education we have the more you earn and you are less likely to become unemployed.
sorry of topic...
So in math today Ms. Smith told us that you need to keep these things tought in your pocket... Well that pants that I wore that day went through the wash... Dang!
Kate, great answer. I guess I should be more specific about the types of questions that can get you extra credit! Michael, that's a bummer! :) LOL
Post a Comment